- Welding (laser and manual)
- Laser and plasma cutting
- Dry machining
- Non-explosive, fine dust
- Shot blasting
- Integrated spark arrestor
- Newest pulse cleaning technology
- Minimum footprint; maximum performance
- All models/capacities use same floor space
- Simple “plug and play” installation
- Easy maintenance
What It Is
The Quantum Series is a compact and powerful, fine dust collector designed for the metal fabrication, thermal cutting and welding markets. The Quantum Series’ integrated spark arrestor and improved filter design allows this unit to provide the highest levels of efficiency and safety.
Designed to take up the minimum possible floor space, the Quantum Series can be located close to your processes in order to minimize ductwork and reduce fire hazards created by sparks.
Built with decades of proven filtration industry knowledge and expertise, the Camfil APC Quantum Series includes design features and high-end technology which has been tested and proven in our range of market-leading dust and fume collectors.
Incorporating Camfil APC’s advanced filter design, the Quantum Series prevents the common filter failures suffered by competitive collectors. A patent pending filter segmenting and volume displacement design improves pulse cleaning efficiency and reduces the chance for re-entrainment and clogging, while also reducing pulsing energy and noise. A strategically placed and fully integrated spark arrestor allows for higher separation efficiency and smaller footprint.
Increased Performance with Integrated Spark Arrestor
As sparks can cause poor performance, damage the collector and filter media or present a fire hazard, many dust collectors require an external spark arrestor that is expensive and requires more floor space. The Quantum Series has been designed to avoid these issues.
- Integrated in the unit
- Cyclonic separation of fine laser dust and metal sparks
- Coarse, hot particles collected in separate bin
- 1500 m³/h - 6000 m³/h
- Unique, patent pending design
Dual Pulse Technology
- Unique dual section design
- Prevents accumulation of dust on top of filters
- Permits uninterrupted collection airflow during pulse cleaning
- Provides longer, more efficient filter life
- Air distribution displacement technology reduces compressed air consumption
- High efficiency PTFE filter cartridges
- Advanced gasket seal design eliminates “blow by” leakage
Three Models - One Footprint
Mobile Bin Platform
Easy access mobile platform has separate containers for fine and coarse particles.
Integrated, easy use controls connect to GoldLink™ for status and fault reports.
- Flow rate from 1500 m³/h up to 6000 m³/h
- Noise level < 75 dbA
- Pressure drop < 1500 PA
- Fire suppression
- Smoke detection
- HEPA filter
- One-side service access